Senior JAVA Developer
NetCracker Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Telecom Bss, OOPS, J2Ee, Microservices, Software Development, Core Java, java, JDBC, Oracle, Spring, boot, Spring Mvc, Professional Development, GWT, JSP, Spring, SOAP, SQL
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work as part of a software development team.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java.
- Debug and resolving technical issues.
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- Develop documentation to track.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Software development on NetCracker products solutions implementation projects;
- Technical Impact Analysis, Low-level Designing, Co-Ordination with International teams in different locations and time zone, for development of software systems
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Minimum 5 Years of IT Experience.
- Fluent with functional, imperative, and object-oriented languages and approach;
- 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, XML, XSLT, JSON,
- Hands-on experience in Springboot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC JDBC Templates.
- Hands-on experience in REST, Microservice Development, JPA.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in CRM Projects
- Good Experience in Database ( SQL/Oracle / PLSQL/NoSQL )
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Experience in Unix/Linux Basic Command
- Experience in Telecom Projects preferred
- Full-stack developer with the ability to develop on all aspects like front-end and back-end systems.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities, and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Good Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to travel within the country and abroad.
Industry :IT-Software/Software Services
Job Function :IT Software- Application Programming / Maintenance
Employment Type :Full Time
Other Skills :email@example.com
Company Name :NetCracker Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Company Address :
PLOT NO. 5 AND 43, HITECH CITY, MADHAPUR, Hyderabad, Telangana, India