- Develop and maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
- Innovate, explore and evaluate new technologies and tools for next generation of product development.
- Document best practices and design references in developing and deploying product solutions.
- Participate and provide inputs in design discussions and code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior developers in the team
- Task breakdown, use case development and reviews.
- Project status reporting and documentation.
Required Candidate profile
Experience and Skills:
- Programming skills in Java/J2EE with good understanding of OOPs design principles and Java Design Patterns.
- Excellent understanding of Core Java.
- Rich experience in developing cloud-based solutions using Azure or AWS with deep understanding of design for scalability and performance.
- IoT systems development and maintenance of scalable Messaging and Streaming environments and extending the solution to create real time IoT data analytics driven applications.
- Experience in developing Microservices with good exposure to web application frameworks.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JAX-RS and JAX-WS based web services.
- Microservices (Preferably using Spring Boot, Other Frameworks are also ok)
- Exposure to IoT and Big Data platforms.
- Experience of DevOps concepts, tools and technology landscape.
- Experience with various tools of the trade including build tools (Maven, Gradle), version control (subversion, Git), automation servers (Jenkins, VSTS, Bamboo)
- Unit Testing with Junit
Industry :IT-Software/Software Services
Job Function :IT Software- Application Programming / Maintenance
Employment Type :Full Time
Other Skills :firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name :Amanzi Technologies
Company Address :
W-6, 2nd Floor, West Patel Nagar, Delhi 110008